Been a while, mainly cuz the world is too damn depressing to write about. Hurricanes, wars, inept government...you take your pick. And while I LOVE seeing the Bush Administration squirm, (a) not enough blame in the world will change the fact that Americans and Iraqi's are dying; (b) we still have three more years of this idiot (unless I can repair my Time Machine); and (c) winter's a-coming!
So, going with my dear old Grammie's saying: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything." I have been silent. But maybe, just maybe I can find the time to say a few things that are positive.
I will have to get back to you on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
I do not wear a lot of jewerly, but I do like bracelets, especially charm bracelets. Here are some that I have: This is my newest one: It ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment