Thursday, March 17, 2005

Chaos - the stuff of life.

Already the middle of the month, and I am unsure whether to be thankful that winter is almost done or worried that the year is going by so quickly...

The winter in New England has been somewhat rough (3 feet in one blizzard), but for us, not so bad. Projects I completed during the winter do not make a dent in the list I have, but when is that ever the truth?

I have been thinking about why the time seems to go so much faster the older I get, and I think part of it is the general chaos that is life. There is always so much to do, so much stuff that HAS to be done, and by the end of the day, there is often no time to actually reflect on matters. I think that sometimes I spend too much time on the processes of life rather than enjoying it.

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...