I know things seem tough right now. Things you think should be easy are not and things that are hard are harder than you thought. Growing up is hard. No matter what we have done to prepare you, it is never enough...especially if you see and react to the world differently. It can seem like an endlessly, rough road.
But. I know you. I SEE you. I know that you will persevere. I know that the hard knocks will bruise and batter and may make you weary to get back up again. But you will.
Because you have before. You have faced adversity before and changed and grown. You have shown people who did not believe in you that you were not to be underestimated.
Things will get better with practice, experience and time. Patience is not our strength...but we can work to achieve it while we work harder to obtain our goals.
You. You are the most valuable resource. And you will find your way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
1 comment:
This is so beautiful and true. Worth printing and taping to the fridge. <3
Post a Comment