#MicroblogMonday (Tuesday): What is it like

To see other #MicroblogMonday Posts, click HERE.

What is it like?  I wonder and hope that I understand him.

I know what it is like to be a teenager

Out of control/In control

Knowing all and being smug

Knowing nothing and being scared

But his mind

I do not know what I think I know

He "doesn't know" either

Last night, frustration over a small thing

Erupts into a small (for him)

Big (for others) Tantrum

How does this work?

This Asperger thing?

Why and how and where

I clean up part of the mess (new carpet!)

He storms downstairs, still not calm

I talk calm but firm

(He will have to clean up the rest of the mess)

The mess that was a cause/consequence of his frustrations

He goes upstairs to his room again

Glaring is something he does well

Later.

Calm and cleaning up

This is my son

I worry about him

I know he will be fine

This smart/sad/frustrated/anxiety-bomb of a teenager

This wonderfully funny/frustrating/child of mine.

What will he be like in five years?

(I don't know)





Photobucket

Comments

Holding you in my heart. It is so hard to help someone grow up. Doubly so when there are additional circumstances. Just sending a deep breath.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Fact Friday

#MicroBlog Monday Good Grief...

She's with me