Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.
Sometimes it has been hard to find time to write here...sometimes I haven't been able to write what I wanted to write here...but I want to continue writing here. So...thought I would try to participate in Microblog Mondays for a bit!
Okay, I sat down in a quiet moment. I was going to write about the stomach flu plague or Halloween or how time is going so quickly and its almost Thanksgiving. I was going to write and I even started a theme. Then it became bullet points.
Then my son asked what I was doing. And then my daughter wanted to know if she could have Ginger Ale even though it is close to her bedtime. And one of the cats just walked across the keyboard.
So...I write nothing and everything. My life is chaos sometimes. But that is life. And now I am going to live it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
2 comments:
Ha -- I think you captured life very well.
Roll with the bullet points. There is nothing wrong with a nice bullet point list.
This is a perfect #MicroblogMondays post! And now you don't have to write about stomach flu plague or Halloween or time passing quickly, because you already have.
And I second Mel. I too am a big fan of nice bullet point posts. Sometimes, that's all I can manage.
Post a Comment