Monday, November 10, 2014

First Microblog - My failure to really write anything

Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

Sometimes it has been hard to find time to write here...sometimes I haven't been able to write what I wanted to write here...but I want to continue writing here. So...thought I would try to participate in Microblog Mondays for a bit!

Okay, I sat down in a quiet moment.  I was going to write about the stomach flu plague or Halloween or how time is going so quickly and its almost Thanksgiving. I was going to write and I even started a theme.  Then it became bullet points.

Then my son asked what I was doing.  And then my daughter wanted to know if she could have Ginger Ale even though it is close to her bedtime.  And one of the cats just walked across the keyboard.

So...I write nothing and everything.  My life is chaos sometimes.  But that is life.  And now I am going to live it.

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Ha -- I think you captured life very well.

Roll with the bullet points. There is nothing wrong with a nice bullet point list.

Mali said...

This is a perfect #MicroblogMondays post! And now you don't have to write about stomach flu plague or Halloween or time passing quickly, because you already have.

And I second Mel. I too am a big fan of nice bullet point posts. Sometimes, that's all I can manage.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...