Wednesday, November 07, 2012

New Camera - Life in Snapshots

Playing with my new camera...nothing important happening...just, you know, life...


First shot from my new camera (Happy Almost Birthday to me)

Willow insisted that I take a picture of the puppies...made sure to get her in the picture too... 


Reluctant model.  Very much his attitude most days now.  Very teenager-y. 

Hey, the flash works!  Kif with his eyes closed.

Laying around..they both do this a lot.  A Lot.

Yeah, mom, we get it, you have a new camera!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

JJ said...

Ohh fun! What kind did you get?

andrea said...

new cameras are so fun!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...