Thursday, February 22, 2018

More things Change...

Lots of changes here at the moment...as I was laid off from my position last Friday because business was slow...

Silver lining is I was available to be there for Willow this week during her school vacation. 

Wednesday was Michael's 19th Birthday, which was celebrated so low key that one would barely know that his father and me were exchanging memories through out the day of the day 19 years ago that made us parents....

Random CUTE picture!


Random picture of the fleeting teen/young man...

Meanwhile, while everything is changing and in flux...there is still-- TOTAL CON!

Bags are mostly packed, waiting for Chewy to come home...and off we go...to forget, for a bit, the struggles of daily life--and fight for our lives against monsters, zombies, random trains and diabolical cults...



No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...